Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hopefully this goes unread

The power of words are limitless. Unfortunately I do not put time into what I say. I do not filter myself. I assume that people will understand what I mean and interpret things the way I do. Which is never the case. Life would be to simple that way.

I didn't expect to write here. But it seems that things are on my mind. I saw terminator salvation today. Meh. Movies and tv shows seem to never end now adays. They just want to produce more and more. Why not fucking come up with another idea. Are we that dumb. Have we lost all sense of creativity that it is necessary to repeat the same concept for enterinity. If you say your going to quit then fucking do it. Scrubs. WTF. Have the balls to stick with your original word. Do not be pussys and decide that your going to reair a show that had its series finale.

What has the world come to.

I leave for new york in two days. I think I will enjoy my time with the neuroradiologist. They share my habitat. dark rooms late hours and staring into computer screens. As a rational person i usually justify my decisions with logic. But I was asked at dinner today why duke? and i struggled to find the logical reason but could answer with one from the heart. I guess thats the reason we have a heart and a brain. Although i only trust one of those organs.

That should be enough rambling and nonsense to appease my need to rant/vent and just talk to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment